Sunday, September 18, 2011

This or That TAG

Happy Sunday everyone! Today I planned on doing an "outfit of the day", but could not manage to take a good picture : (   So, instead I am going to do the This or That TAG (even though I was never tagged lol).

MAKEUP:
Blush or bronzer------------------------blush
Lip gloss or lipstick--------------------lip gloss
Eye liner or mascara------------------mascara
Foundation or concealer-------------concealer
Neutral or color eye shadow--------neutral
Pressed or loose eye shadows----well I have never used loose so I guess pressed
Brushes or sponges--------------------brushes

NAILS:
OPI or china glaze---------------------OPI
Long or short-----------------------------short
Acrylic or natural------------------------natural
Brights or darks--------------------------I could never choose
Flower or no flower----------------------no flower

BODY:
Perfume or body splash----------------is there a difference?
Lotion or body butter---------------------lotion
Body wash or soap----------------------body wash
Lush or other bath company----------other bath company

FASHION:
Jeans or sweat pants--------------------jeans
Long sleeve or short----------------------short sleeves
Dresses or skirts--------------------------both
Stripes or plaid-----------------------------I own more stripes but I like them about the same
Flip flops or sandals----------------------and again I own more flip flops but I like sandals better
Scarves or hats----------------------------scarves
Studs or dangly earrings---------------studs
Necklaces or bracelets-----------------bracelets
Heels or flats-------------------------------heels
Cowboy boots or riding boots--------ankle boots
Jacket or hoodie--------------------------jacket
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe-------Forever 21
Abercombie or Hollister----------------I don't like either
Saks 5th or Nordstrom-----------------Nordstrom

HAIR:
Curly or straight----------------------------curly
Bun or ponytail-----------------------------ponytail
Bobby pins or butterfly clips----------bobby pins
Hair spray or gel---------------------------hair spray
Long or short--------------------------------long
Light or dark---------------------------------light
Side sweep bangs or full bangs-----no bangs
Up or down----------------------------------down

RANDOM:
Rain or shine-------------------------------shine
Summer or winter-------------------------summer
Fall or spring--------------------------------I could never choose
Chocolate or vanilla-----------------------chocolate
East coast or west coast---------------east coast



And now I TAG all of you to play along! Link your post in the comments, I would love to read it!

1 comment: