Wednesday, September 7, 2011

"Do You Think They'll Still Be In"?

Let's hope not. Here are some things I hope don't come back in this year:
I know a lot of people will hate me for saying this, but I really hope that UGGs don't come back in this year (even though I think they will). Although they are soft, I find them very stiff, and I am a bit sick of everyone wearing the same shoes.
Honestly I don't know why Northface jackets were ever in. Could it just be because they say Northface across the front?
And last, but certainly not least, are lumberjack hats. And I'm not talking about the cute animal face knit ones either. These look good on very few and should be left for the real lumberjacks.


4 comments:

  1. Follow my blog pleaes!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will! And I really want too : ) For some odd reason when I hit follow, my computer would not let me : ( I am going to try on my brothers laptop. I will soon be following you : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need UGG boots for the Swedish winter, so I hope they are back :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are the coziest boots : )

    ReplyDelete