Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Packing Haul

Today I had to run out to pick up a few things before I leave for my cousin's wedding in New York tomorrow. I though it might be fun to share what I got.

                                                    The first thing I needed were camisoles:
My favorite camisoles are from Aeropostale. They fit me very nicely, have a built-in bra, and they usually have a lot of colors.

                                                                 Next I got pantyhose:
I realize you are now probably thinking pantyhose? What is she 90? And, no, I am not 90, but on special occasions, yes, I do wear pantyhose (especially at this time of year when my legs have billions of scars from bug bites over the summer.) I just feel they make my legs look a little better.

                                             The last two things I got were makeup products:

 My mom has this lip gloss and I always steal it. So when I started to become low on lip gloss I knew just what one I wanted. I love Neutrogena lip gloss because it isn't very sticky. (The color is Fruity Pink and the number is 110.)
And, lastly, I got more Maybelline New York Shine Free pressed powder, because, as you can see, I am almost out.

No comments:

Post a Comment