Thursday, September 29, 2011

Back...With a Bug : (

I wrote in my last post that I had a wedding to go to in New York. I came back Sunday and meant to do a new post on Monday, but, unfortunately, I came down with a cold and had to delay it until now. I was not in the wedding, but I was invited to the rehearsal dinner.In this post I am going to show you the outfit I wore to the dinner, and in one of my next posts I will show you what I wore to the wedding. I hope you like it!

(Please excuse the poor quality of the picture, the lighting was very bad. You can click on it to see it up-close.)

Cardigan: Delia's Space Dye Sweater Duster (Mine is black with multicolor, not white)
Necklace: I got it from a local farmer's market.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, my dear! I can see how gorgeous you are in this romper!!!!

    I wish you are fine!

    Kisses,
    Cris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words <3 They make me feel a little bit better.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete