Monday, September 5, 2011

Love In The Most Suprising Places

I don't like Journeys. Not one bit. I feel like everyone buys their shoes at Journeys, which is fine...if you want the same pair of kicks as the girl two doors down. I always try to stay clear of the store for that reason. And the fact that every time I do go into Journeys (which is not very often) I can never find anything I like. That's why I was so shocked when I opened up the catalog and saw the cutest pair of  heels looking up at me.
It was love at first sight! I went straight to the store to get them (they're even better in person!!),  but unfortunately they did not have them in in my size. I did order them but I am a little nervous about how they are going to feel, the heel is a little higher than I am used to.

The very next day after I ordered them I was flipping through seventeen magazine, and, gasp!! There they were on page 66! Even if every other person on the block gets these I will still love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment